Top 5 Hungarian Trance Producers selected by Visions Of Trance

Hungary has a list of some really talented trance artists whose music is worth paying special attention to. Most of them have made a solid name for themselves over the years. I present my ranking of the Top 5 Hungarian trance music projects. Ranking of favorites who do not necessarily have to be seen as the best. I am familiar with their music and I use it first. The place on the list was determined by the taste in music, releases on labels and the number of songs. Released albums and compilations also had a big impact. There is one duo on the list. I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the works of these producers.

πŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡­πŸ‡Ί

1. Shane 54 

2. Elfsong

3. Sunny Lax

4. Myon & Shane 54

5. Mike Danis

POPULAR

INGE LEMON - HUMANOID INTELLIGENCE (ALBUM INTERVIEW - Visions Of Trance)

Top 100 Best Trance, Progressive Trance, Hard Trance, Goa and Psy Trance Tracks and Remixes 2025 selected by Visions Of Trance

Cadeya (Ten Questions with...) Exclusive Interview