Top 10 Russian Trance Producers selected by Visions Of Trance
I present my ranking of the Top 10 Russian trance music producers. The order in the ranking was determined by the taste in music, releases in labels and the number of songs. There is one group in the list. The list of recognized brands from this region is missing: Bobina, Alexander Popov, Roman Messer and Aurosonic. The resignation was due to this, because the gentlemen have a large amount of vocal collaborations. I have always believed that vocals are not an essential part of trance music. Which doesn't mean I don't like him at all. Of course, there are vocal tracks that I love. I didn't find any vocal tracks that caught my attention with the mentioned producers. It is certainly a controversial choice. Everyone has a ranking. I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the works of these artists.
π·πΊπ·πΊπ·πΊπ·πΊπ·πΊπ·πΊπ·πΊπ·πΊπ·πΊπ·πΊπ·πΊ
1. PPK
2. Sensorica
3. Slam Duck
4. Vadim Zukov
5. NX-Trance
6. Aimoon
7. Abstract Vision
8. Beatsole
9. Exouler
10. Eugenio Tokarev
