Top 10 Balkan Trance Producers (except Greece and Romania) selected by Visions Of Trance

The Balkan scene is a foreign spectrum for many fans of trance music. It's hard to find famous names from this region. However, there are a few projects that are worth paying special attention to. It should be noted that in this area many producers create PsyTrance. However, I admit that they develop this genre at a high level. Ranking of favorites who do not necessarily have to be seen as the best. I simply reach for their music and it is the closest to me. I got to know the music of most of these projects over the years. The order on the list was determined by the taste in music, releases in labels and the number of songs. Released albums and compilations also had a significant impact on the position in the ranking. There are two teams on the list. I encourage you to familiarize yourself with their work.


1. Andy Blueman ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

2. Arnej /8 Wonders ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ

3. Cortex Thrill ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท

4. Pulsedriver ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ

5. Erik Iker, Ikerya Project ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ

6. Zyce ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ

7. Veselin Tasev ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ

8. Sideform ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ

9. Peter Plaznik ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

10. Andrew Rayel ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ

POPULAR

INGE LEMON - HUMANOID INTELLIGENCE (ALBUM INTERVIEW - Visions Of Trance)

Top 100 Best Trance, Progressive Trance, Hard Trance, Goa and Psy Trance Tracks and Remixes 2025 selected by Visions Of Trance

Cadeya (Ten Questions with...) Exclusive Interview