Italian Team Of Trance Producers selected by Visions Of Trance
Today it's time for the squad of trance music producers from Italy. The line-up is Robert Miles, who certainly should not be taken into the trance scene for many fans of electronic music. However, for some amazing hits that had elements of trance music, I decided that there would be a place for him. The Age Of Love duet deserves a mention for the great legendary classic "The Age Of Love". Due to the fact that it is a duet, I did not include him in the first line-up. I complete the line-up with a bench. In it I have included both producers from this legendary project separately.
๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
1. Giuseppe Ottaviani
2. Andrea Ribeca
3. Manuel Le Saux
4. Pablo Gargano
5. Gai Barone
6. Astuni
7. Mauro Picotto
8. MARIO PIU
9. Fabio XB Official
10. Robert Miles
11. Alex Di Stefano
-------------
12. Alessandra Roncone
13. Terra V.
14. Francesco Sambero
15. Terra Ferma
16. DJ DADO
17. Bruno Sanchioni
18. GIUSEPPE CHERCHIA
