German Team Of Trance Producers selected by Visions Of Trance

And now a little fun. Today it's time to introduce your "11" best Trance music producers from Germany. This is a "historic" choice, so here is Andreas Kraemer, who is no longer related to Trance music, but focuses on techno music. I am supplementing the line-up with a "bench". :) For the sake of convenience, some of them are given surnames, and some pseudonyms. I didn't take duets into account. Of course, I encourage you to include your "golden eleven" in the commentary. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…๐Ÿฅ…

1. JAM EL MAR

2. COLD BLUE

3. MIKE KOGLIN

4. DJ WAG

5. PLASTIC ANGEL

6. MIRCO DE GOVIA

7. TORSTEN STENZEL

8. TANDU & AYLA

9. TALLA 2XLC

10.PAUL VAN DYK

11.ANDREAS KRAEMER

---------

12.TAUCHER

13.MARKUS SCHULZ

14.SCOT PROJECT

15.ANDRE VISIOR

16.MARC VAN LINDEN

17.DJ DAG

18.KAI TRACID

POPULAR

INGE LEMON - HUMANOID INTELLIGENCE (ALBUM INTERVIEW - Visions Of Trance)

Top 100 Best Trance, Progressive Trance, Hard Trance, Goa and Psy Trance Tracks and Remixes 2025 selected by Visions Of Trance

Cadeya (Ten Questions with...) Exclusive Interview