English Team Of Trance Producers selected by Visions Of Trance

Today is the time to introduce the best "eleven" of the football team of trance music producers from England, because Great Britain does not have its own team. :) I completed the team with a "bench". I hope I haven't missed anyone important. Of course, the choice is treated for mere fun. Only applies to solo artists, not members of groups that have become legendary. For ease of use, some of them are listed using a pseudonym, and others are presented with their surname. Feel free to present your choice. I select the selection is only for English artists.

⚽๐Ÿฅ…⚽๐Ÿฅ…⚽๐Ÿฅ…⚽๐Ÿฅ…⚽๐Ÿฅ…⚽๐Ÿฅ…

1.ART OF TRANCE

2.JOHN ASKEW

3.PULSER

4.DARREN TATE

5.BLUFELD

6.FACTORIA

7.LANGE

8.THE THRILLSEEKERS

9.ACTIVA

10.JON O'BIR

11.JOHN '00' FLEMING

------

12.ARKSUN

13.NICHOLSON

14.CHICANE

15.DAN STONE

16.JON THE DENTIST

17.MATT DAREY

18.PAUL OAKENFOLD

POPULAR

INGE LEMON - HUMANOID INTELLIGENCE (ALBUM INTERVIEW - Visions Of Trance)

Top 100 Best Trance, Progressive Trance, Hard Trance, Goa and Psy Trance Tracks and Remixes 2025 selected by Visions Of Trance

Cadeya (Ten Questions with...) Exclusive Interview