Cosmicman ๐ซ๐ฎ – I Love You (2001)[EMT Design]
Cosmicman ๐ซ๐ฎ – I Love You (2001)[EMT Design]
https://www.discogs.com/es/Cosmicman-I-Love-You/release/21953
๐น ๐น ๐น
Original ๐ง
Shane 54 Remix ๐ง
Alpha State Remix ๐ง
Original Mix ๐ง
Nitrous Oxide & Hodel Rework ๐ง
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
I'm not sure how many of you know who Matti Laamanen is, a Finnish trance producer who has released tracks under projects such as Cosmicman, Eye Wall, Lovedance, Sundawner, Weathervane, and Wednesday Rolls. Of course, he's also released his own productions. It wasn't much, but it's worth checking out. "I LOVE YOU," a Finnish producer under the alias Cosmicman, was released on the EMT Design label in 2001.
I first came across this track in 2006, when a music video for it was posted on YouTube. It's a melodic trance classic that most people don't remember or haven't heard. The unforgettable melody and energy of this track have stayed with me for many years. Trance music has always been close to Laamanen's heart because it's melodic, and the soundscape is very broad and evokes strong emotions. This state of mind causes the music to close your eyes and remove your consciousness from reality. Inspiration to create music can come from almost anywhere. You need a specific emotional state. It can come from driving, walking, sunsets, people, nature—almost anywhere," Matti explains. "I usually start with a rhythm and play different notes on the keyboard. When the songs start to come together, I choose different sequences and sounds on them. That's exactly what happened with this track, which gave it an unforgettable atmosphere. The song is very pleasant." Despite the passage of time, it hasn't lost any of its musical value.
Originally released as an MP3 file, it's available for free online. After version 1.4, it became so popular that it was officially released, but none of the "original mixes" available on that release are actually version 1.4. It's still only available in MP3 format. Years later, it received a rework by Nitrous Oxide and Hodel on the Future Sound Od Egypt label.




