Quote...Mike van Fabio

 

Uplifting Trance became closest to my heart and I stayed with it. The Hard Trance and Dance productions were more like experiments to see what works best for me. Definitely nothing motivates me more than those later supports. It's great when I can hear myself, like recently in A State of Trance. Armin announced my track adding that it's a great number from me and it motivated me to the point that I don't break away from the studio. Pieces of Robert Miles came to me, I listened to him as a child. He had very catchy piano melodies. I was so drawn to it that I stayed with this genre. [2013]

        --MIKE VAN FABIO--

POPULAR

Wavetraxx (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

Clara Yates (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

C-Systems (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview & Guest Mix