My Top 10 greatest Finnish tracks in the history of trance music

 
Finland has always been famous for its solid trance craftsmanship. This country has never lacked talented producers whose music can be remembered to this day. There are at least a few classics that have stood the test of time. My Top 10 Greatest Finnish Tracks in the History of Trance Music features some amazing productions playing melodies from my speakers. I encourage you to write your list of such songs in the comment.


1. Orkidea - Unity


2. Cosmicman - I Love You


3. Super8 & Tab - Helsinki Scorchin'


4. Mikka Leinonen - Pearls


5. Simon Templar - Skyline


6. Miika Kuisma - Pandemia


7. Aalto - Rush


8. Darude - Feel The Beat


9. Peetu S. - Bigger Palace


10. Synthika - Powder Road


POPULAR

Wavetraxx (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

Clara Yates (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

C-Systems (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview & Guest Mix