Ben Lost quote

 

***In 2005, I said goodbye to Lost Language. At the time, I was living in the back room of a record shop in East London. I listened to records all night, mainly Techno, Italo, Minimal… I was fed up with Trance and a bit of myself. Looking back, I had a predictable, banal existential crisis. Around 2008, I read "This is Water" by David Foster Wallace and "Catching the Big Fish" by David Lynch, which had a huge impact on me. I started meditating, chasing after mysticism, and my demons left the party through the back door. Then I had to wean myself from mysticism. Sometimes you have to be an animal. After some fine-tuning under the hood, I finally returned to Lost Language in the winter of 2012.*** [2014]

                     --- Ben Lost ---

POPULAR

Wavetraxx (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

Clara Yates (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

C-Systems (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview & Guest Mix