Thomas Coastline quote

 
***The Thomas Coastline project is close to my heart. Under this pseudonym I perform exclusively with trance music. I used to release a lot of 140 BPM trance, but then I released some slower, more progressive stuff. As an artist, I follow the motto "professionalism first". Unfortunately, I don't always get the same answer. I'm also not going to change my attitude towards music and music genre like some of my colleagues did. It wouldn't be Thomas Coastline anymore, and my loyal fans don't deserve me jumping to something more mainstream just because it's trendy right now.***[2016]

              --- Thomas Coastline ---

POPULAR

Wavetraxx (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

Clara Yates (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

C-Systems (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview & Guest Mix