Quote... Ronald van Gelderen

 
I stopped using the "Kid Vicious" alias for three reasons. First of all, I didn't want to be seen as a kid anymore, I'm getting old too (laughs). Secondly, the management of the Sex Pistols contacted me saying that I looked a lot like Sid Vicious. The third reason is that David Guetta has started making weird Madonnas, Depeche Mode and other bootlegs under this guise and even releasing them on vinyl! Then a full album of these bootlegs came out, again using my alias. We have tried to contact David's management in every possible way but they simply did not respond. In the end, I decided to just get rid of the alias and start using my own name. It seems to work because people like it!

POPULAR

Wavetraxx (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

Clara Yates (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview

C-Systems (Five Questions with...) Exclusive Interview & Guest Mix